A mantra is a motivating chant said over and over. A personal slogan. It can be repeated in meditation to make it so.
List of Badass Mantras:
- INHALE. fuck it. EXHALE. Let that shit go.
- I choose calm of anxiety.
- My body is an amazing healer.
- I am blooming from the wound where I once bled.
- Good things are fucking coming.
- I am in charge of my own body and mind.
- This too shall pass.
- I do not fear the fire. . . . .I AM THE FIRE.
- I can and I will because I’m badass like that.
- In this moment. I am free.
- I have managed before. I can manage again.
- When people ask what I do, I say WHATEVER IT TAKES
- Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go
- Whatever doesn’t kill me better start running
- I am patient with my mind and body.
- I am a warrior not a worrier.
- Don’t let your mind bully your body.
- Let it go.
- I’ve discovered that I am fierce.
- I release all disease from my body and welcome health, love, and happiness into my life
- Oh, yes you certainly fucking can
- ’til I Die
- Broken crayons still color
- Go forth and slay….
- I don’t give a fuck.